Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Park Fun - H2H Challenges

Hello! Happy Monday to you!

Today I am bringing you a layout that I have done for Heart 2 Heart Challenges. The challenge for this week is Something Old, Something New! How do you interpret this challenge? Is it using an older product in a new way? Or using a new product and pairing with an older product? Does it have you thinking of weddings...something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue?

I went with the old product paired with new products. I paired a retired paper pack Lollydoodle with new stamps and embellishments. 

I have many challenges and goals I am working that you will be hearing more about in the coming days but one of my goals is to purge my ever growing scrap supplies by actually using them. I have several paper packs with just a wee bit of paper left but I am hanging on to them, because they are enough to do layouts and cards with, so now I am doing everything I can to use it up and move onto different papers and products. The goal is to use the supplies!





Products Used:

Paper:
- Lollydoodle (retired)
- Colonial White card stock

Stamps:
- D1242 - Doodle Alphabet (retired)
- S1412 - Cutie Pie
- S1411 - It's the little things

Ink:
- Pear

Embellishments
- Z3038 - Junebug Puffies
- Z1326 - Sparkles Assortment (retired)
- Z1263 - Bitty Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time!
Brandi


1 comment :

Lauren said...

Oh I really like that flower stamp with Lollydoodle, thanks for inspiring me!