Tuesday, June 02, 2015

I donut know....AHSC 110

Today I have a fun card for you for our sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I love the Close to my Heart stamp sets that have a play on words and this one is no different. The outside of the card has a donut and the sentiment on the inside say, " I donut know what I would do without you!" I have many people in my life that this card would be great for, someone is going to be getting a reminder of how much they mean to me, and a Timmies (Tim Horton's) gift card!







Products used:

Paper:
Jackson
GlacierBarn Red and Colonial White card stock

Ink:
GlacierBarn Red and Cocoa

Stamps:
C1616 Treats of Friendship

Misc:
- Pearlized Accent ink by Smooch in Mocha and Siren (not CTMH)

* All products are Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted)


Thanks for stoping by and checking out my work. If you would like to see the other great projects by the AHSC design team!

No comments :