Monday, June 26, 2017

Colourful Life - H2H Challenge

Hello and happy Monday! Today we have a new challenge for you from Heart 2 Heart challenges....water colouring. 

I have a love / hate relationship with the water colour paints that CTMH offers. I love playing with them, they are so fun but I hate that I am not comfortable playing with them. I like things to be a certain way and you can not control the water colour paints as much as you can ink. But I love that they take me out of my comfort zone and makes me try new things.

On the layout below the title is done with the water colour paints. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Little Dreamer
- Thistle, Tangerine, Blossom, Glacier, White Daisy, and water colour paper

Ink:
- Thistle, Blossom, Tangerine, Glacier, and Lemon

Embellishments:
- Little Dreamer Glitter Gems

Stamp:
- Little Dreamer Scrapbooking Thin Cuts

Thanks so much for stopping by, we would love to see what fabulous creations you come up with using the water colour paints. 

Until next time, happy scrapping....
Brandi




No comments :