Monday, July 17, 2017

Love....H2H Challenges

This is a layout idea I have been wanting to do for a long time and I finally found the right paper pack and Hello Lovely just seemed to be the paper pack to try this out.  I took a class at a local scrapbook store Two Scrapbook Friends in Waterloo, ON.  and learned how to use my Silhouette Cameo to stitch on pages. 



It may be a bit hard to tell but I the large heart is stitched. I do not sew, do not have a sewing machine and really do not want to buy one just for the few times I want to stitch on a page. I have enough tools, I do not need to add any more stuff in my scrapbook room but this technique fulfills my stitching needs. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Hello Lovely
- White Daisy, Fern, and Sorbet card stock

Ink:
- Sorbet
- Versa Mark

Embellishments:
- Hello Lovely compliments
- Gold embossing powder

Stamps:
- Hello Lovely scrapbooking

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. We would love to see what you come up with for the stitching challenge. You have until the end of the month to join in and play along. 

Until next time, happy crafting....
Brandi



2 comments :

Sheila Bennett said...

The large stitched heart looks very nice.

Brandi said...

Thank you!