Monday, July 10, 2017

No Worries Birthday Wishes

This week at H2H challenges the theme is "Oh the places you will go" that could be a tak off of the Dr. Suess books or somewhere you have been on your recent travels. I have not had the opportunity to travel much lately as I cant take my girls with me so I don't go, only our situation is finalized and I can travel with them, I look forward to the trips we can take but until then...I chose to do a birthday card for my husband who will have his birthday while we are up at his parents cottage. 



Products used:

Paper:
- No Worries
- Cashmere, Sapphire, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Cashmere
- Sapphire

Embellishment:
- No Worries Sequins

Stamp:
- No Worries scrapbooking thin cuts bundle

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. We would love to see what you come up with for this theme, join us at H2H here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Sheila Bennett said...

Great idea to cut out some palm trees to match the background paper.