Monday, August 28, 2017

Birthday Greetings - H2H challenges

Hello! Happy Monday! Today I have a birthday card that I made for the Jack workshop that I hosted on Saturday night. You will be seeing a lot of Jack over the next few posts. 

I really enjoyed working with this paper, though I do not have any boys, I found it super easy to work with and had fun using it. 

Today's project is the card is a birthday card with what I feel is a masculine feel to it, I mean it has a lumber jack on it! This week at H2H Challenges we are doing an Anything Goes challenge, the only requirement is that your project needs to have at least one CTMH product.



Products Used:

Paper:
- Jack
- Black, White Daisy and Slate card stock

Ink:
- Slate and Ruby

Tools:
- Water blending pen

Stamps:
- Just a Number
- Jack - Scrapbooking

We would love to have you join us at H2H challenges and see what goodness you can come up with. Please join us and post your project for us all to enjoy!

I welcome feedback, please let me know your thoughts.

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


2 comments :

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

What great coloring on the stamped image...I love your "Jack" card. We are going to miss him !

Sheila Bennett said...

Very fun card!