Monday, September 11, 2017

It is all negative! H2H Challenge

This is one time being negative is a good thing. Our challenge this week at H2H is to use the negative space on a cut out. For this challenge I used my Cricut Artbooking and cut out the tree in Colonial White card stock and backed it with background paper. 




I used an old retired paper pack called Twitterpated, I have had it for a few years and just felt it was the right paper for this project. The pictures going on this layout will be of our daughters at our cottage with the full fall foliage in the background behind them. I try not to post older products but it just worked so well for this project and I really need to use up some of my stash. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Twitterpated (retired)
- Colonial White (retired), Sorbet, and Chocolate card stock

Embellishments:
- Brown Gems

Tools:
- Cricut
- Cricut Artbooking

Ink:
- Chocolate

Stamp:
- A Thankful Heart (retired)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. I cant wait to see how you use the negative space of your project. Please feel free to share your project over at H2H challenges. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Sheila Bennett said...

The leaves of the tree are a perfect use of negative space. Love all the different colors and patterns in the leaves.