Thursday, November 16, 2017

Just for Fun Blog Hop


Welcome to our Just for Fun with Fundamentals Blog Hop!  We will be featuring projects made with the Fundamentals paper packs.  If you have come here from  Miss Carrie’s Creations Blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html



This month we have Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!


I love the versatility of the Fundamentals paper pack, it can be used for anything at all. As you can see here I have used it to scrapbook my daughters enrollment into Sparks with Girl Guides of Canada.  I love that this paper pack can be used for so many different thing....school, hair cuts, baking, park, pool, bikes, pets, any family member or any event. It is so much fun to play with.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to help me with the title of this layout and the little clovers of the Girl Guides logo, I copied it into my Silhouette and after a simple trace of the logo I had a file I could cut with.

Products used:
Paper:
- Adventure Fundamentals
- Pacifica and white Daisy card stock

Tools:
- Z3347 Hearts Border
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette Sketch Pens

I did not use much on this layout besides the paper but I think it looks awesome and will do a great job of helping my littlest munchkin remember her days as a Spark with Girl Guides of Canada. I do apologize for the no pictures on the layout, however I am not able to post pictures of my little ones as our adoption is not finalized as of yet, so I will add them now that I have taken the picture of the layouts.
Now "Hop" on over to  Michelle Rowley’s Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the SOTM is only available until !  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



      3 comments :

      Haley D. said...

      Very pretty!

      Melissa Robinson said...

      Such a fun color combination that is totally adorable!

      Unknown said...

      What a great layout!! Love the pink and blues!