Monday, February 05, 2018

Happy Easter - H2H challenges

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges we are bringing you a sketch challenge. You can use any sketch from any Close to my Heart Sketch or inspiration book. Do not have one that is fine, take any project from the current Idea Book or Seasonal Expressions Idea Book and use it as a guide and make it your own!

Here is my project. I just the CTMH Make It from Your Heart Volume 2 book. it is pattern 1 on pages 6 & 7. I can not picture it here for copyright reasons but if you have this book you will see I altered my layout a bit. Instead of a 9 1/4 X 7 3/4 photo I changed it to a few 4 X 6 and 4 X 3 photos. I also changed the 2 1/4 square on the right hand page with
3 X 3, my customers prefer larger photos and since I am using this for one of my workshops, I want to work to make them happy!









Products used:

Paper:
- Chelsea Gardens
- White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, Glacier and Heather card stock

Ink:
- Espresso

Embellishments:
- Water Colour pencils
- Shimmer Brush

Silhouette:
- Fonts: Berlin Sans FB and Meagan Font

No comments :