Monday, September 03, 2018

Thankful for Sweet Friends - H2H Challenges

Hello and happy Labour day to you if you are celebrating in North America! I have another card for you this week for the H2H Challenges, this week the theme is South of the Border. There is so much you can do for this them, you can have a Latin flair as it would be south of the border to the US and Canada, you could do all borders and border punches, or if you really struggled like I did (nothing was working for me today) you can just move your sentiment towards the bottom of the photo. I am a very traditional person and 90% of the time my sentiments, if not centered are featured towards the top of the card, so I put the doors on top and the sentiment down below...I know not terribly original but with 3 kids running around and back to school anxiety in high gear (school starts tomorrow!), my girls having friends over and 3 girls plus 3 friends is a lot of snacks, can we have this, and just referring activities, so it is the best I could do! I promise, school is coming and I will be in a quieter, calmer place which will be much more conducive to crafting in just 2 days!


Products used:

Paper:
- White Daisy and Bashful Glitter paper
- Documented

Stamp:
- S1809 - Just Treats

Ink:
Charcoal and Eggpant

Shin Han Markers:
- RP198 Tender Pink
- Y222 Golden Yellow
- GY235 Sap Green

Embellishments:
- Documented Gems

Thin Cuts:
Scalloped Border

We would love to see what you come up with for this challenge, hope on over to H2H Challenges and join us!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting, until next time...happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :