Monday, September 10, 2018

Thinking of you - H2H Banner Day

Today I have my first project featuring the new papers from our new Holiday Expression Idea Book. Today I am featuring the Boutique papers, well actually just one of the PML cards and the stamp set D1815 Bunches of Love. I absolutely love this flower stamp set and just started playing with it for this card but I know it will be a fast favourite.  This card is for the H2H Challenge Design team and the theme is Banner Day...show us your banners or a day for the ages. I added a Glacier and White Shimmer trim banner, the picture just does not do it justice but the White Shimmer Trim really adds great shimmer and texture to the card, it is subtle but yet pops at the same time...in real life!




Product Used:

Paper:
- Boutique
- Linen, Glacier, and White Daisy

Stamp:
- Di1815 Bunches of Love

Ink:
- Charcoal and Glacier

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- White Shimmer Trim

Misc.
- Watercolour paints (on the leaves)

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any and all feedback. To play along with H2H and show us your Banner Day just click here!




No comments :