Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry Everything - AHSC 296

I love this sentiment...Merry Everything. Christmas was yesterday and we had a fabulous day. Here is another card I created for my Christmas Card workshop. I had to flip this one because when I cut it I was not paying attention and the wreaths would have been on their side. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- City Sidewalks (retired)
- Cranberry (retired) and Willow

Ink: Cranberry (retired) and Willow

Embellishments:
- Gold Shimmer Brush (on centre of poinsettia) 

Cricut:
- CTMH Flower Market


Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today, I welcome any and all comments. If you would like to join us at AHSC join us here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



1 comment :

Jenna Fox said...

Love it. Love what you come up with for us come class time.
Really appreciate all the work you put into it.
Thanks !!!