Monday, February 25, 2019

Thanks - H2H Challenges CASED

Hello! Happy Monday to you. Today I am bringing you my design team entry for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges. Our challenge this week is CASE a project from the Current Seasonal Expressions Idea Book. If you do not have a copy of our currently Seasonal Expressions, just click here to view an online version. 

Here is the project I am CASE'ing from the idea book, you can see a better picture of it on page 153 of our current Idea book. 


And here is my version of the card. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Pixie and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Sweet Leaf
- Black

Colours:
- Water Colour Pencils (retired version)

Embellishments:
- Clear Shimmer Brush
- Black and White Dots

I would love to see your take on one of the projects in our new idea book. To join us, click here! 

Have an awesome day and until next time, keep on crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

CatScrapbooking said...

Great twist on your card! I love that you changed the size and used the border thin cuts.