Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Happy Birthday - AHSC 306

Hello! Today I have a fun shaker card for you. I just love the shaker cards, just seeing them makes me happy and always makes me smile because I know the recipient will just love them. 

This card was also done for the ladies who attended my I Heart Us scrapbooking and card workshop. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- I Heart Us
- Pixie, White Daisy,  Canary, Bluebird, Lagoon, and Thistle card stock

Embellishments:
- Dots by Reflections (somehow I forgot to add the CTMH embellishments on my order :/)
- Z4304  Loose Sequins Silver
- Z4310  Shaker Window Foam and Acetate

Ink:
- Black

Stamp:
- D1646 Finding the Words

Dies:
- Z4309 Thin Cuts - Shaker Window and Confetti




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I welcome any and all feedback! 

Until next time...happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

lichazul said...

great and fun card Brandi , congrats
have a nice day