Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Thank you - AHSC 309

Hello! Today I have a card I created for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. It was a fun card to create.

For this one, I flipped the card on its side from what the sketch shows because I I cut the heart paper the wrong way...oppps! But happy mistake, it all works out in the end and shows how to switch things up, I still used the sketch but just changed it a bit!





Products Used:


Paper:
- So Much Happy
- Clover, Lagoon, Sapphire and White Daisy card stock

Silhouette:
- 252130 leaf thank you by Lilium Pixel SVG
- 48127 Bow Set by Miss Kate Cuttables

Embellishments:
- Bitty Sparkles
- Z3247 Simple Chevron Embossing Folder 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out todays project. I hope you are feeling inspired! If you want to play along with us at AHSC just click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

2 comments :

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the turned sketch and we've all been there cutting paper. Nice work, xoxo

lichazul said...

i love the blue color in all tones , is my favorite :)
congrats

have a great day !!