Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Feels Like Home - Cros Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to the Cross Canada Blog hop! Tonight we are featuring projects created with the Feels Like Home paper pack from Close to my Heart. As you follow the links in each blog you will travel across Canada and see how different consultants have used this paper pack. 

If you are at my blog, you are either starting here or have come to me from the very talented Diana, either way...welcome!

Now onto my project! This is a layout I have been working on for my upcoming Feels Like Home scrapbooking workshop. I am not 100% sure I am done with the embellishments for this layout, but I have hit a block on what to add so I am walking away for a few days as I have been staring at it for a few days; that usually does the trick for me...coming back at it with fresh eyes!



Products Used:

Paper:
- Feels Like Home
- White Daisy, Fern, Sapphire, Sugar Plum, and Mink card stock

Embellishments:
- Fern Extra Thick Twine
- Sugar Plum Glitter Gems
- Clear Sparkles

Stamp:
- D1821 Feels Like Home - scrapbooking

Ink:
-Mink, Sapphire, and Fern

Well, thank you for stopping and visiting me tonight, I hope you like what I created. It is now time to hop on over to the very talented Brandy in Manitoba. 

Please keep in mind, the paper we are featuring retires at the end of the month when we introduce our new products, if you want anything featured in any of the blogs, please contact your CTMH consultant immediately. If you do not have a consultant and are in Canada, I would be happy to help you out with any thing you might need. 

Have a great night and happy crafting!

4 comments :

Jessica K said...

LOVELY layouts! Great job :)

Valerie Marie said...

Beautiful layout! I just love that flower pattern. Thanks!

Canadian Scrappers said...

What a great layout!! Thanks for sharing!

kanatanewf said...

Beautiful layout with lots of spaces for photos!