Monday, June 03, 2019

Geometric - H2H Challenges

Hello! Welcome back, it is Monday and I have another great challenge for you from the H2H (Heart 2 Heart Challenges) Design Team. This week we are all about Geometric shapes. 

I found this geometric shape on my Close to my Heart Flower Market Cricut Cartridge and it reminded me of the trend I am seeing in wreaths, I did not have any silver so I cut it out in Mink which is as close as I had. The flowers were all cut with the CTMH Cricut cartridges as well. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Peach, Mink, Mint, Sapphire, Fern and White Daisy card stock

Cricut:
- Flower Market

Embellishments:
- Whisper Twine

Embossing:
- Subway Tile Embossing Folder (my new fave, I love this thing!)

Well there it is! My take on the Geometric challenge. I would love to see what you come up with by joining us at H2H challenges by clicking here!

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

lichazul said...

congrats Brandi, looks great your card
have a nice day :)