Wednesday, July 31, 2019

You're Awesome - AHSC 327

On the blog today is a card I made for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge, I love using these sketches, they make it so easy to get a project done quickly and you do not have to follow them exactly, think of it as a road map, a guide to get you to a finished project. 

For me, I did not follow this one exactly, I left the tag off and changed it to a banner. I do not know why but I have this thing with tags, I love them on every project I see but when I try to use them on a project I think it looks ridiculous...they always seem out of place on my projects and even with the sketch I just could not pull it off, so I altered it a bit to fit what I needed. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Into the Wild
- Heather, New England Ivy, White Daisy and Linen card stock

Stamp:
- B1679 You're Awesome

Ink:
- New England Ivy

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- New England Ivy Burlap Ribbon



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



No comments :