Wednesday, August 07, 2019

One in a chameleon - AHSC 328

Hello again, I am back again! Today I am back with another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC) and the Wild & Punny stamp set, I love this set.

I needed a quick card for my Into the Wild workshop so I turned to the trusty sketches and came up with this quick but fun card. 






Products Used:

Paper:
- Into the Wild
- New England Ivy and White Daisy card stock

Thin Cuts:
- Z3318 Basic Circles
- Z4181 Stitched Circles

Stamp:
- B1865 Wild & Punny

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Copic YG61, YG63, YG67, and Y15

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi




No comments :