Monday, August 12, 2019

Summer Adventures - H2H Challenge

Hello...another week another project challenge for you from Heart 2 Heart challenges (H2H). This week our theme is Adventure Awaits. 

I created this layout for a couple reasons, I needed one for my Into the Wild workshop but I have a lot of cottage pictures and this paper just spoke to me for being outside in nature (hence the name, Into the Wild) and this would work not just for cottage pictures but also for summer hikes, days in the park and just could cover so many different types of adventures. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Into the Wild
- White Daisy, Sapphire, Fern, Espresso and Heather card stock

Ink:
- New England Ivy and Sapphire

Stamp:
- D1858 Summer Memories

Silhouette Cuts:
- Summer Adventure title - Lilium Pixel SVG (#293042)
- Tree - Pine Tree - Loni Harris (#4581)
- Clouds - Clouds Set - Studiollustrado (#82713)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


1 comment :

Sue Bruch said...

Really nice layout, Brandi. I love the colors and how you kept it “Clean and Simple”!