Wednesday, September 18, 2019

A Little Dose of Happy - AHSC 334

Hello again! Today I have a card that I did for my Every Little Thing workshop and I based it off the AHSC #334! I say based as I did not follow the sketch completely....

As you can see from my card and the sketch that I have moved things around a bit. I love the look of the flowers layered around the sentiment but when it comes to actually doing that, I am not very good at it and it usually looks like a hot mess.... So I decided to used a floral patterned paper and have it surrounding the sentiment, which I moved to the side a bit, I did not want to cover the flower, it is so pretty! The great thing about sketches is you can follow them 100% or use it as a road map to get started like I did!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :