Monday, September 30, 2019

Happy Birthday - H2H challenges

Hello! Another Monday and I am back with another card for the H2H challenge design team. Today our challenge is all about the new CTMH Colour Julep! All you have to do is use Julep or similar colour and at least one CTMH product on your project and you can join the fun too!

I used Julep as the base of my card, did the brick pattern in texture paste. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- Every Little Thing
- Julep, Evergreen, Wisteria, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- S1907 To my Bestie

Ink:
- Evergreen

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

LOVE LOVE LOVING that texture paste background. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Heart2Heart. ☕Miss.Carrie