Monday, February 24, 2020

It's Ok to not be Ok...H2H challenges

Hello! Welcome to Monday and a new challenge with H2H challenges. This week the goal is to add texture to your project. I wanted to use texture paste for this card but imagine my surprise when I was out of it, so I did a faux texture. I used a stencil and with a sponge I sponged the ink on in random fashion to create the look I could have had with the texture paste just without the dimension (but I wish I had the dimension!)



Products Used:

Paper:
- Black, Mint, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Mint, Ballerina, Lemonade, and Glacier

Stencil:
- Scattered Hexagons (by Sentimentally Yours)

Thin Cuts:
- Scalloped Circle

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Pixie Extra Thick Twine

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :