Monday, February 10, 2020

Love Bug - Oh My Heart - H2H Challenges

Hello and Happy Monday! Today I have a project for you for the H2H challenges blog and our theme is Oh My Heart, which is so perfect as Valentines day is right around the corner. I used my Oh My Heart paper pack from CTMH to create this super sweet layout. I made this for pictures of my youngest. Her nickname is "bug" or "buggy"! When our girls first moved in with us (we adopted) it was almost Halloween and she was a lady bug for Halloween that year and when people would ask what she was going to be for Halloween I often missed up and said a "Sadie Bug" as you can guess her name is Sadie, so from there it stuck and she is our sweet, sassy little buggy, bug-a-lug, Sadie bug, bugsy, and any other form of "bug". I also used to drive a Volkswagen "Bug" so the little car really spoke to me. It will be perfect for some of her sweet photos!





Products Used:

Paper:
- Oh My Heart
- Candy Apple, Ballerina, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Black and White Gems

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :