Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Happy Birthday - AHSC 359

Hello, another post, busy week post wise for me but as I promised I said I would do my best to post more consistently and that begins with my design team work, if I do that I will have 2-3 posts a week. Speaking of design teams, todays post is my design team project for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I used the Yesterday & Today paper packs and the new Dreams Take Flight stamp & thin cut set. I did cut my stripes the wrong way so I had to flip them but it all works! This is a great way to use up some scraps for sure!






Products Used:

Paper:
- Yesterday & Today 
- Toffee, Espresso, and French Vanilla card stock

Ink:
- Espresso

Stamps:
- Z3703 Dreams Take Flight
- A1244 A Little Sentiment

Embellishments:
- Z1753 Sparkles Assortment round, brown & tan (retired)


To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :