Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Birthday Plane - H2H Challenges

Hello! Happy Monday to you! I have a challenge for you for this week from H2H challenges, it is to create a vintage inspired project using Close to My Heart products. Pretty simple right?

For my project I used the Yesterday and Today papers because they just have such a vintage or heritage vibe to them. I really love that about them. I also love this antique plane. I left the outside sentiment free but I did stamp Happy Birthday on the inside, I left it a bit generic so my workshop ladies can make it a note card or use birthday or thank you sentiments. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Yesterday and Today
- French Vanilla, Toffee, and Espresso card stock

Ink:
- Espresso

Stamp:
- Z3703 Dreams take Flight stamp & thin cuts
- M1186 Happy Birthday (on the inside, not pictured)

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



No comments :