Monday, July 13, 2020

Summer Vibes - Just Add Water - H2H Challenges

Hello! Today I have a project for you from the H2H Challenges, this week the theme is "Just Add Water" and if you know me you know I LOVE water in the summer. I would spend the day at the pool, beach, or lake when the weather is warmer and so when I saw the blue wave paper I just had to use it to for a water related layout. I did keep it a bit generic in therms of the title so that it is adaptable for my workshop ladies so that it can be used for really any summer activity but for me it will absolutely feature pool or beach pictures because of the water / wave looking patterned paper. I love the beach ball stickers and the bright sun; such a fun summery layout. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Summer Vibes with sticker sheet
- White Daisy and Glacier yardstick

Embellishments:
- Black and White dots. 


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :