Monday, August 10, 2020

Family Time - H2H Challenges

 Hello and welcome to another Monday challenge from Heart 2 Heart challenges. Today I have a layout for you featuring our Green Thumb challenge. We challenge you to bring out your Green Thumb, what ever that means to you. 

This is a layout from our Reasons to Smile Cut Above Kit that came out last summer, I am a bit late to the game in playing with these but I wanted to showcase how awesome they look when completed and talk about how super simple they are to complete. I decided to save up this layout kit and my Craft with Heart subscription to take with me to our cottage for our annual summer trip. I always have so much time on my hands when we are up there after the kids go to bed and I dont like to watch TV when we are there as it keeps the kids awake (they sleep right above the TV room) so I decided I would hold the Reasons to Smile kit and the Craft with Heart kits I got and take them with me and I am so glad I did. Packing was easy, just adhesive, some clear sparkles and some different embellishments, some flip flaps and pictures. I paired pictures up with each kit before we left and so my supplies needed were minimal and each night I got several of the kits done and made a good size dent in my ever growing amount of pictures to be scrapbooked. I held onto this thought that each layout had to be super personal and tell every detail of the event but I decided to let that go to get somewhat caught up (I am almost done with 2013!) and let the journaling do the talking. For example this layout with the funky pictures....says it all, this was family time enjoying one of our favourite summer fesitivals in town, RibFest. My kids and husband LOVE ribs and while I did not get a ton of pictures, actually only these 3, it reminds of our love of hanging out and pigging out at Ribfest each year, listening to music, visiting vendors, and just being together. I did not need a 2 page spread showcasing every detail, my journaling and the kids messy face will bring it all back to me!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 

To see the rest of the Design Teams projects or to play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :