Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Merry Everything - AHSC 392

Hello! Today I am bringing you a card I created for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design team. I love using their sketches for most of my cards, they take a lot of the stress out of making cards and make like so much easier for me when I am making a lot of cards especially at this time of year. 

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I did with it:



This card came together super easy and was a lot of fun to make. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Comfort and Joy
- Evergreen and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Z3773 Comfort & Joy - scrapbooking
- S1510 Twinkle (retired)

Embellishments:
- Red Shimmer Tape
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!





1 comment :

lichazul said...

Lovely card , beautiful flowers πŸ’πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ congrats
Hugs from Chile 😊