Monday, November 23, 2020

Eat, Drink, and be Merry - H2H Challenges

Hello! And welcome to another week and another fun challenge from H2H Challenges. This week is our challenge is to Eat, Drink and be Merry! For this challenge I made a fun gift card holder that was inspired by one done by a fellow CTMH consultant Erin over at Crafty Concepts with Erin (check her out, she is fabulous!) 

Anyways, this is one of the cards I will be doing for my workshop ladies, around the holidays I always try to have at least one gift card holder for the group as they make great ways to give to co-workers, teachers, bus drivers, delivery personnel, and our kids and family!

Here is the gift card hold all closed up and below it is open showing how the gift card sits in it. 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Evergreen, Black and White Daisy card stock
- Jingle Joy

Stamp:
- S2011 - You Warm my Heart

Ink:
- Evergreen and Flamingo

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :