Thursday, May 13, 2021

Birthday Cupcake - AHSC #420

Hello! I am a bit late in posting my project for this weeks AHSC design team, it has been a crazy few days and the online learning is killing my time these days but I have it and here it is!

I used Hillside Cottage for the papers and the new Deserts a la Whirl stamp set. I stamped the wishing you in New England Ivy and the Happy Birthday in Intense Black. I stamped the cupcake on White Daisy card stock and then again (just the wrapper portion) with Intense Black on the blue patterned paper and fussy cut it out. For the frosting I used my Pale Pink Blend Tri-blend marker. I finished it off with some white enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

1 comment :

Allisa said...

Such a sweet birthday card! Love your layered sentiment!