Thursday, May 20, 2021

Hillside Cottage - Canada Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Canada Hop. Close to my Heart consultants from across Canada have come together to showcase our art working using some of the products in our new May/June Idea book. If you are joining me from Michelle Stewart, welcome! If you are starting with me, just follow the links at the bottom of each post to "hop" on over to the next consultant and their artwork. 

Now for my art work, I am featuring Hillside Cottage this month as it is what I have been playing with for my monthly workshop. This is one of my 3 layouts that I create each month. 



 Products Used:

Paper:
- Hillside Cottage with sticker sheet
- Flamingo, Sundance, and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- D1998 Months of the Year - March
- D2015 Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking
- G1230 Hillside Cottage Card making workshop kit

Ink:
- New England Ivy, Canary, Flamingo, Paprika, Blue Belle, Black, and Mink

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

It is now time to "hop" onto Heather's Paper Playroom and see what fabulous art they have for us. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


4 comments :

Kim Loewen said...

This is a great layout. I love the circles popping out and the strips of paper.

Brae said...

So cute - I love Hillside Cottage!

Joanne Glasbergen said...

Love your layout! The Hillside Cottage paper is so cute!

Heather Steeves said...

Such a sweet layout.