Thursday, May 27, 2021

Slimline Cards Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Slimline card hop! Tonight we are featuring cards made using the Slimline card bases. If you are joining me from Gina's StampinHeaven you are in the right place! If you are starting here at my blog welcome! Tonight we have 13 great projects for you using Slimline Cards.

May be an image of tree and text





When I sat down to create my project for tonight I only had two plans, use a Slimline card and the So Tweet Stamp and Thin Cut set, I just got it and have been dying to play with it. Outside that I had not plans and while I supervised my daughters online learning I played. I cut the Hillside Cottage papers for the "grassy" area with Fancy Borders and the pink balloon. I used the Hillside Cottage  card making workshop for the flowers. I cut the clouds from the Build-a-Rainbow thin Cut set.  and I added the sun which I "fussy" cut from the Sunny Days ahead stamp set. I just had fun playing and creating a little scene today, definitely a great stress relief while helping with the online learning!

Products Used:

Paper:
- Hillside Cottage
- Blue Belle (light side) and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Blue Belle, New England Ivy, Flamingo, Paprika, and Canary

Stamps:
- B1734 Sunny Days Ahead
- Z3954 So Tweet
- Z3946 Hillside Cottage card making workshop

Thin Cuts:
- Z3907 Build-A- Rainbow
- Z3682 Fancy Borders

Tri-Blend
- Pale Pink, Light Yellow, Vintage Blue, Orange, Dull Green  Lavender Blends

8 comments :

Kim Loewen said...

This is such a tweet card. I was playing with that stamp set today a bit too.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Cute card! I love that stamp set!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

This is adorable~~

Brenda Lapp said...

What a cute scene! I love it!

Alyson Mayo said...

What an adorable scene on your card. I love that little birdie stamp set!

Darlys said...

Cute card... LOVE the birdie!!

Lauren said...

I love that you used Hillside Cottage with this birdie!

Cat Nowak said...

Fun Hillside Cottage card! Gotta love that birdie!