Monday, May 03, 2021

We are Family - H2H Challenges

 This last Saturday was International Scrapbooking Day and while I did not get much time to play on Saturday I did get a bit of scrappy time through the weekend and I have created a workshop layout that also just happens to work with our theme for H2H challenges this week. The theme for this weeks challenge is Celebrating Connections. That could be a connection with family, friends, a hobby, sport, what ever you connect with. 



I chose to do a layout about family, I have some family portraits that I think will work great with this paper pack so I plan to use



Products Used:

Paper:
- Hillside Cottage with sticker sheet
- White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- Z3948 Hillside Cottage Cardmaking
- Z3947 Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking

Ink:
- Black, Mink, New England Ivy, Bluebell, Flamingo, and Canary

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

No comments :