Monday, June 21, 2021

Let's Hear it for the Boys - H2H Challenges

 Hello! And welcome to another week. The last week of Online learning here in Ontario so hopefully by the end of this week I will have my computer back and things will settle into a nice summer routine and I can get caught up on a few things but until that all happens, I have a project I created for the H2H challenges design team. The theme this week is Let's Hear It for the Boy so it is time to show us all the great stuff you have been creating for the men and boys in your life. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Stars and Sparklers
- White Daisy, Toffee, Scarlett and Sapphire card stock

Stamps:
- CC52122 No Ordinary Dad

Ink:
- Toffee

Embellishments:
- X7269E Stars & Sparklers Sequins



1 comment :

R's Rue said...

This is so nice. I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com