Monday, August 02, 2021

I'm a Happy Camper - H2H Challenges

Hello! We are now in August...ugghhh how is summer going so fast? While I am ready for the consistency of school (online because of online learning a good chunk of last year) I am not ready to give up on summer just yet. And that has me playing with Wander which just screams summer, cottage, campfire, camping and all the good stuff of summer to me. I made this last card for my Wander workshop and had fun playing with what is left (I am down to scraps at this point!) of this paper pack.  



Products Used:

Paper:
- Wander
- Peach and White Daisy card stock

Thin Cuts:
- Z3639 Scalloped Circle
- Z4181 Stitched Circle

Stamp/Thin Cuts:
- Z3959 Wander Card making

Embellishments
- Z3314 Black and White Dots

Ink:
- Black and Paprika



No comments :