Monday, October 04, 2021

Hello - Terrific Tag H2H Challenge

Today I have a fall card I created for the H2H Challenge Design Team and our theme this week is Terrific Tags. I will be honest, I do not do a lot with tags and I just do not quite know what to do with them. I people use them all the time and their projects look fabulous and mine are always so-so....lol 



I did have a fun time creating this card today and don't think it turned out too bad. I had fun using my water colour pencils for this card. I also whipped out one of my embossing folders and again, I product that I love the look of, but never seem to remember to use them or just feel it does not work with the project I am working on. I just love the sweet treats on this card!

Products Used:

Paper:
- Papaya and Toffee card stock
- Pumpkin Spice paper pack

Embossing Folder:
- Wood Slats (retired)

Stamp/Thin Cut:
- Z4322 Pumpkin Treats
- Z4320 Autumn is Calling

Ink:
- Espresso
- Toffee

Embellishments:
- Wood Shapes - Hearts
- Pearls - Browns (retired)
- Cocoa ribbon (retired)





No comments :