Saturday, January 15, 2022

Let's Get Geometrical

Hello and welcome to the Technique hop for January. Tonight we are all about using Geometric shapes on our projects. If you are joining me from the super talented Katy Taylor, welcome! If you are starting here, welcome! To continue in the hop just scroll to the bottom of each blog post and look for the link to the next consultant and it will hop you right over to their artwork.  Tonight there are 13 Close to My Heart Makers participating in the hop. 



For this card, I used the Close to My Heart card making kit and workshops thin cut to cut the honeycombs out of black cardstock, I chose this for their hexagon shape. I lined them up and added some Sundance for a pop of colour. I am always a fan of clean and simple cards when I see them and wanted to try one myself. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Black, Sundance and Shortbread cardstock. 

Stamps:
- Z4406 Sweet as Honey card making kit
- D2077 Succa for you

Ink:
- Intense Black
- Journaling Pen

Colouring:
- Watercolour Pencils

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots




10 comments :

Michelle said...

I love the simple look of your card. Great job with the hexagons.

Katy said...

Simple but CUTE, Brandi! I love the doodling around the edge :0)

Maz said...

Love the clean & simple look of your card

DanyellScraps said...

This card packs a lot of wow with the clean and simple lines! Great artwork

Kim Loewen said...

This card is cute. I hadn't thought to put a few of those stencils together but I love the look of it. I will have to try it.

~Michelle said...

This card is so cute!! I love the simplicity of it! I think you totally nailed that! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Darlys said...

Great card! Love the clean and simple design!

Haley D. said...

Love this!

Tamara Sandwisch said...

Fun card!

Cat Nowak said...

Great card! Who can resist those hexagons.