Tuesday, January 18, 2022

New Product Blog Hop - January - February

Hello and Welcome to the January / February new product blog hop! Tonight we have 13 CTMH makers sharing artwork featuring products in the newest seasonal idea book. If you are joining me from Show and Tell with Michelle you are in the right place! To follow along in the hop just look for the link to the next maker at the bottom of each blog post and click on it to hop on over to the next blog. 


For tonights hop I am sharing a layout I made featuring our Sweet as Honey papers. I created this layout for my monthly worksop. Along the top next to the title it will have three 4X3 photos and just under those will be four 4X6 photos going from end to end across the page. It looks like a lot of white on this page but it will be broken up once pictures are added. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Sweet as Honey with Sticker sheet
- White Daisy, Sundance, Shortbread, and Black cardstock

Thin Cuts:
- Z4334 Slimline Alphabet

Digital Art:
- Sawyer Digital Art
- Sweet as Honey Digital Art

Stamps:
- B1777 Love You Most

Ink:
- Intense Black

Embellishments:
- Black and White dots

7 comments :

Michelle said...

I love your layout! It’s going to make your photos shine!

Melissa Robinson said...

Your layout is beautiful! I love your "twist" on this paper packet!

Maureen said...

Love your LO. The flowers make it even better.

Crop Craft Create said...

It's a beautiful layout.

Kim Loewen said...

Beautiful layout, I love how you used the sticker sheet on this layout & slim alphabet for the title.

Becca-expressions said...

Love, love, LOVE this layout. I'm saving it in my "to be CASE'd later" file because I can see it working with all sorts of papers and embellishments. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Darlys said...

Adorable layout! & yes, I'm saving it to be CASE'd also!.