Monday, February 07, 2022

Happy Valentines Day - H2H Challenge

Hello! We are rolling right along towards spring, we survived January and are now headed towards Valentines day and then into March...I am so ready for Spring and Summer! But until then, I will keep warm while crafting my heart content! Tonight I have a project for you for the H2H Challenges design team. The challenge is sealed or stamped with a kiss. 

For my card, I "kissed" the stamp larger heart stamp with a smaller heart stamp in grape ink and put it on the stamp before stamping and then stamped the two together, I did have to touch up a few of them as the ink did not transfer as well as I had hoped but that is the great thing about the clear stamps, you can see right through them to line up them up for corrections if needed. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Sawyer
- Harbour and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
CC122110 Smitten
- D1997 Months of the Year - February

Ink:
- Mulberry, Grape and Harbour

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles
- Silver Embellishing Thread







No comments :