Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Cardstock Carnival - Tech Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the CTMH consultant Technique blog hop. Tonight we have 10 CTMH consultants showcasing artwork featuring our fabulous cardstock. We can use other products but the emphasis has to be on the cardstock! If you are joining me from the ever talented Melissa Robinson, you are in the right spot. If you are starting here at my blog, welcome. To see what each consultant creates, just look for the link at the end of each blog post. 






For this layout I wanted a beach feel so I used Toffee card stock for sand and Glacier for the water. If you look closely at the pictures you will see a faint it of orange for the sun setting so I added in Peach cardstock. I used my Glacier and Toffee ink to add some sponged affects as water and sand varies in colours. 

For the title, I glued strips of Glacier and Toffee to White Daisy, the Glacier and Toffee were torn to represent the water and sand. Once all pieces were glued I used my Classic Alphabet Thin Cuts (Z3655) and lined them up with the White Daisy on top, Glacier than the Toffee. Once I cut them out, I sponged on a faint layer of peach for the Sunset. I did add a bit of peacock in stamping just for some depth and dimension of colours. I used some older but still available stamp sets Z3972 At the Beach stamp & Thin Cuts and Z3745 Summer Vibes Scrapbooking.


7 comments :

Michelle said...

I love the beach effect you created with cardstock. It really makes your photos shine!

Melissa Robinson said...

I love the paper-tearing and how you did so on the title! So beachy and a great use of the white core in the cardstock!

Darlys said...

Amazing layout! Love the colors, the torn paper and especially the BEACH title. Awesome!

Lauren said...

That title is so clever and I love the sand and sea tones of your layout!

Maz said...

Love the paper torn title - it is perfect for the beach word too. And the layout is great

Unknown said...

Awesome layout and love that title!

SILLY said...

Aeronox Solutions provides excellent services! Amazon A-Z Services
Their team is professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend for all your business needs.