Monday, March 07, 2022

It's Your Day - H2H Green

Hello! Welcome to another challenge from H2H challenges. Todays challenge is all about Going Green...use the colour green in your project somewhere! 

That was easy for me with the In Full Bloom papers, the Avocado in it is right up my alley, I love the colour green! 




I love the Avocado strip in this paper pack, it is so fun and I could see me using a lot of it! I tried to keep the focus on the green due to the challenge being Go Green. I also played with liquid pearls in Onyx. I personally think I went a bit to crazy with them but oh well, not going to start over! For some softness I I sponged the Lemonade on the scalloped circle and Lagoon on the butterfly, I wanted it to match the softness in the patterned paper. 

Products used:

Paper:
- In Full Bloom
- Avocado and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Intense Black
- Lagoon
- Lemonade

Thin Cuts:
- Z3639 Scalloped Circle

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

No comments :