Friday, April 15, 2022

Layered Flowers - Technique Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to tonights Technique blog hop where we showcase creative ways to use the Layered Flowers Thin Cuts from Close to My Heart. If you are starting the blog hop here with me welcome, if you are joining me from Wendy Kessler's blog, welcome! 





For my project tonight I have created a two page layout using our Cake Day and Mix in papers along with Wildberry which is on special this month. When creating my layout I just cut out a bunch of the different flower shapes in Nectarine, Lemonade, Wildberry, and Glacier and used Green Apple for the leafs with Black in the centre. I had a lot of fun pairing up the colours with really no rhyme or reason, just putting things together and trying to step out of my all things must be matchy matchy! 

Products Used:

Paper:
-Cake Day
- Mar/Apr Mix in paper
- Lemonade, Nectarine, Glacier, Black, White Daisy, Wildberry and Green Apple cardstock.

Thin Cuts:
Z4324 Layered Flowers

Embellishments:
- Z6029 Black Acrylic Alphabet
- RYW057 Simple Serif Uppercase Acrylic Alphabet
- RYW058 Simple Serif Lowercase Acrylic Alphabet
- Z3314 Black and White Dots
- Z4224 Black Shimmer Brush


3 comments :

Michelle said...

Love your layout! The flower accents are perfect!

Darlys said...

WOW, what a delightful Layout! Love the colors!

Haley D. said...

Very cute! I love how Cake Day isn't just for birthdays.