Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Sunflower Thank you - AHSC 495

Hello! It is time to share this card I made using Crisp Air (I am so in love with this paper pack!) and I played with the Crisp Air digital art collection to make the sunflowers. I love these sweet sunflowers, they will appear on an upcoming layout or two!  






Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Crisp Air

 

Cardstock:

- Pine

- Toffee

 

Stamps:

- CC9221 Dragonfly Wishes

- Z8030 Crisp Air Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts


Ink:

- Black

- Pine


Embellishments:

- Z3312 Gold Glitter Gems 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at BLOG NAME, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

2 comments :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love that Crisp Air background paper, a favorite paperpack of mine and love that you used sunflowers as your focal point... so pretty. Don't forget to enter your card in our Double Trouble Challenge "Let's Get A-round to it" and get three chances for our random draw... hope to see you there.

lichazul said...

Nice card congrats 👍