Monday, October 03, 2022

Sweet Holiday Season - H2H Challenges

Hello, welcome to another challenge from H2H Challenges, this week our challenge is to create a unique background. 

For my background, I used my Honey Butter ink pad and some on my all purpose mat and then added spritz of water. I used a package from some of the CTMH Clear Sparkles and used it to pick up and smoosh the ink around and splotched it onto the White Daisy rectangle square, it is a technique I have used one other time and really enjoy the process. 



Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Freshly Baked

 

Cardstock:

- Seabrook

 

Stamps:

- G1264 Freshly Baked Cardmaking Workshop Kit

 

Ink:

- Honey Butter

- Scarlet

- Seabrook

- Black

- Toffee

- Mocha

 

Thin Cuts:

- Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts (retired)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


No comments :