Thursday, January 26, 2023

Get Well Soon - AHSC #509

Today I have another card for you using a sketch from the AHSC. This one is pretty bang onto the sketch, I used the colour theme from the Cherish paper pack but this one is all card stock. The colours are Honey Butter, Mist, Seabrook and Sage. The rectangular scalloped thin cut is from the Cherish collection and the doily was from the Hope and Kindness collection.







Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi


2 comments :

Dena J said...

I'm slow at looking at things this week, and just checked the dt cards. Wow! This is GORGEOUS! Just love the colors and that panel die. Such a pretty creation, Brandi.

Allisa said...

Gorgeous card, love the details and colors you went with.