Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Happy Anniversary - AHSC 506

Hello! Time for a switch up from the hustle and bustle of Christmas and as much as I love Christmas, I love getting to work with other papers after working with and seeing all Christmas for up to 2 months, it is a refreshing change. So today I bring you the start of my cards using Cherish, a gorgeous paper pack from CTMH and I am so in love with it. 



Products Used:

 

Paper:

- Cherish

 

Cardstock:

- Honey Butter

- Sage

- Pine

- Shortbread

 

Stamps:

 

Ink:

- Mist

- Honey Butter


Thin Cuts:

- various twigs and leaves that were left over from other projects

 

Embellishments:

- Silver Glitter Gems

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH Maker. If you do not have a CTMH Maker and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi





1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card 👏👏👏
Happy day
elisa
http://mi-scrap.blogspot.com