Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Your in my Thoughts - AHSC #576

Wow, we are in May already, January and February seemed so long but since then time seems to be flying and boom, we are in May! I have the first of the May sketches for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for you today. Since the closure of Close to My Heart, I am working on a bit of stash busting so I pulled out the Hillside Cottage papers to pair with my new Flowers of Beauty stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I have decided to take the leap of faith and join Stampin' Up!, they gave us an incredible offer to join and have been so good to us. It still feels so unreal to me, a definite loss but I am excited about what the future with Stampin' Up! looks like. The ink colours I chose are all now retired CTMH colours of Blue Belle, Canary, Espresso, and New England Ivy.





Embellishments:

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any feedback. If you would like help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, please contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you do not have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a Maker local to you for ordering. 

 

To play along with our challenge today at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 

 

Until next time, happy crafting!

Brandi

 


No comments :