Hello! I know it is not officially fall yet, but once school is back in, it feels like fall to me, and so the fall colours have been calling me. I wanted to play with my new Hot Foil system from Stampin Up!, and this was perfect, as one of the hot foil dies I bought was the Lusturious Leaves Hot Foil Die bundle. The bundle includes the hot foil die, the die cut (they are different), and stencils for easy colouring.
I hope to do a video soon on my Facebook introducing the hot foil system. But until then, here is my card for this weeks AHSC.
Products Used: (all products Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise noted)
Paper:
- Gathering Together (retired)
Ink:
- Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and Pecan Pie
Hot Foil:
- Lustrous Leaves Hot foil and die-cut bundle
Embellishments:
- Gold Foil
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I welcome any feedback. If you want help purchasing any of the products mentioned in my post today, don’t hesitate to contact your local Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you don't have a Stampin’ Up! and are in Canada, I can help you order. You can also follow me on Facebook by clicking here!
To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, click here for all the information and entry requirements.
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :
Post a Comment