Monday, May 07, 2012

Think Spring

Ahhh Spring is in the air, can you feel it in your scratchy eyes, stuffy nose and feel that pounding headache? If you are like me, Spring for all its glory is a double edged sword. I look so forward to the warmer weather, flowers and trees blooming, and the chance to get outside and see nature in all its glory. But then I go outside and nature in all its glory attacks me and my head feels like it is going to explode, my eyes scratch and my nose instantly stuffs up, but it is all worth it. Here in Canada spring is different than in the other areas I have lived it, here spring tends to be on the wet side with a lot of rain and that rain inspired me to make this card as a make and take for a crop I was a vendor at. It was one of two make n takes I did for the event. It was a fun and easy card to make.


Think Spring Card

Products used:
All products are Close to my Heart
Paper:
- Colonial White Cardstock
- Pemberly paper pack

Ink Colours
- Chocolate
- Honey

Stamp Set
- Think Spring

Other Products
- Liquid Glass (it is hard to see but it is on the flowers in the umbrella)
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (every cut for this card was done with the Art Philosophy cartridge)

Hope your having an awesome and non-allergry ridden spring!

Happy Scrapping
Brandi

No comments :